For Nurses by Nurses


Working in Other Countries


In many countries before you can practice as a nurse you must obtain registration from the relevant governing and/or registration body in that country.

The processes and costs required to obtain registration will vary significantly between countries.  You can find links to Registration Organisations by Clicking Here.

Immigration and Work Permits

You will also need to check the immigration and/or right to work requirements in each country that you wish to practice in.

The best avenue to ascertain these requirements is through embassies, consulates and/or licensed legitimate immigration agents.

Employment Websites